In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) was down over the short trading week, falling 1.7 percent at Thursday’s close. On Friday, the index rose after two days of sharp declines as Trump predicts a swift end to their trade war with China. Crude prices also pushed the index higher as they support advances in the energy sector. At 9:37 a.m. ET, the index was up 74.17 points at $16,238.78. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, peaked in the middle of the week but finished on the rise.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Ultra Power Systems Pty Ltd Executes Second Payment According to the Patent Option Agreement for the Vanadiumcorp-Electrochem Processing Technology in Australia
- Glencore to Support Restart of First Cobalt Refinery
- Delrey Signs Definitive Agreement on the Four Corners Vanadium-Iron-Titanium Project in Newfoundland
- Orsu Metals Files Maiden Inferred Mineral Resource Technical Report for Its Sergeevskoe Gold Project, Russia
- Goldplay: High-Grade Silver 12 m at 323 g/t Ag and Additional Gold Results in Surface Channel Sampling at Guacamayo Target Suggests Potential for SE Extension to the San Marcial Resource