Resource Big News Roundup: Aurex Closes Natural Gas Acquisition; Bonterra intersects 7.9 g/t Au over 12.1 metres at Moroy; Updated Resource Estimate Significantly Expands Noram’s Zeus Lithium Deposit;
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) steadily rose due to renewed hope in a resolution to the trade dispute between China and the US. On Friday, the market rose to a four-month high driven by high prices in the energy sector due to gains in the oil and gas sector. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, did well on Monday and Tuesday and remained flat for the rest of the week.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Updated Resource Estimate Significantly Expands Noram’s Zeus Lithium Deposit, Clayton Valley, Nevada
- First Cobalt Adds to Strike Length at Iron Creek
- Declan Cobalt Announces Name Change to 21C Metals Inc. and CSE Symbol Change to BULL
- Enertopia Drills 262 Feet of 1,231 ppm Li from Clayton Valley
- Wallbridge Intersects 12.70 g/t Gold Over 2.71 Metres Within Newly Discovered Broad Gold Mineralization 300 Metres Southwest Of The Fenelon Deposit
- Goldplay Discovers High-Grade Silver Zone in the Faisanes Target – 56 Metres @ 196 Ppm Silver, Including 15 Metres @ 472 Ppm Silver
- Bonterra intersects 7.9 g/t Au over 12.1 metres at Moroy
- Great Bear Drills Hinge Zone Extensions – Results Include New 42 m Wide Zone with Multiple Gold-Bearing Intercepts Including 31.60 g/t Gold Over 3.40 m at 157 m Depth
- White Gold Corp. Further Expands Golden Saddle Deposit Geological Model Drilling 3.26 g/t Gold Over 35m, Defines New Gold Zones in the Hanging Wall and also Intersects Additional High-Grade Mineralization at Ryan’s Showing Discovery Demonstrating Structural Continuity
- Final Court Approval Received for Acquisition of Beadell by Great Panther Silver