In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) steadily gained, but at the end of the week. On Friday, the market fell as data show a rise in unemployment rates and fears of a global economic slowdown weighed heavily on the index. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, steadily dropped all week.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Lions Bay: Consolidated Potash Corporation Establishes Joint Venture with Verdant Minerals
- Zinc One Announces Positive Initial Resource Estimate at Bongara Zinc Mine Project, Peru
- MGX Minerals Announces Oilsands Lithium Extraction and Wastewater Treatment System Deployments
- Cobalt Power Group Inc. Announces Consolidation and Name Change to “Power Group Projects Corp.”
- Berkwood Metallurgical Tests Yield 97.8% Graphite in Concentrate Grade
- American Manganese Inc. Commences Testing of Lithium-Ion Battery Materials Recycling Pilot Plant
- Renforth Obtains 24.62 g/t Gold over 0.9m at Parbec in Malartic, Quebec
- Goldplay Announces its Maiden Mineral Resource, Containing 36 Million oz AgEq (Indicated) and 11 Million oz AgEq (Inferred), at the San Marcial Project
- Angkor Pursuing Oil and Gas Opportunities In Cambodia
- Red Pine Discovers Another High-Grade Structure at its Wawa Gold Project
- Newrange Achieves 97.1% Gold Extraction from Pamlico Mineralization