In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) continued its downward trend that was reflective of the rest of the month. On Friday, the market remained flat in anticipation of GDP numbers for October. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, followed the same trend.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Copper Fox Reports Final Analytical Results From Phase 2 Sampling Program at Mineral Mountain
- Nevada Sunrise Completes First Drill Hole at Coronado VMS Project
- Northisle Completes Initial Drilling Program at Its Pemberton Hills Target
- Belmont Re-Commences Drilling at Kibby Basin Lithium Brine Project, Nevada; Adds Two New Directors
- MGX Minerals Announces Partnership with University of British Columbia to Develop Metallurgical Silicon Based Anode for High-Energy Lithium-Ion Batteries
- ePower Metals Acquires Magenta High Grade Cobalt-Gold Project in Sinaloa, Mexico
- Silver Viper Acquires La Virginia Gold-Silver Concessions in Sonora, Mexico from Pan American Silver Corp
- Orsu Metals Demonstrates up to 89% Recovery from Initial Metallurgical Tests on Primary Sulphide Material at the Klyuchi West zone, Sergeevskoe Gold Project, Russia
- Fremont Identifies New Drill Targets at the Gold Canyon Project Nevada
- Renforth Successfully Completes 7 Drill Holes At Parbec