In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) had a slightly turbulent week. On Friday, the market gained due to concerns about global economic growth and political uncertainties. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, started and ended the week with gains, but dropped during the week.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Azincourt Energy Samples up to 8,061 ppm Uranium (0.95% U3O8) at Escalera Project, Puno, Peru
- M2 Cobalt and Jervois Mining to Merge to Create Industry Leader
- First Cobalt Extends Iron Creek 100 Metres Downdip in Central Area
- American Manganese Inc. Pilot Plant Arrives at Kemetco Testing Facility
- Global Energy Metals Announces Signing of Definitive Agreement to Acquire Highly Prospective Cobalt Projects in Nevada
- Triumph Gold Announces Results From Inaugural Drilling Of The Irene Gold Vein, Defining Mineralization Over 450 Metres With Gold Grades Up To 20.7 Grams Per Tonne
- Pelangio Exploration Acquires Dome West Property Adjacent to the Dome Mine Property in the Timmins – Porcupine Gold Camp
- Sojourn Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire the Sparrowhawk Porphyry Copper-Gold Property
- Gold Resource Corporation Achieves 2018 Annual Gold and Silver Production Targets
- Montan Mining Corp. to be Rebranded as Fidelity Minerals Corp.
- Nevada Sunrise Options Lovelock Cobalt Mine and Treasure Box Properties in Nevada to Global Energy Metals Corp.
- Bonterra Resources Provides Corporate Update and Defines Significant Exploration Potential at the Titan Extension with 12.4 g/t Au over 5.3 m
- Alexco 2018 Reconnaissance Drilling Confirms Continuation of Bermingham Mineralization at Depth and Identifies an Offset Extension, Identifies New Gold Targets
- Golden Predator Drilling Extends Major Gold-Bearing Structure at 3 Aces Project, Yukon; Continuity Confirmed 500m Down Dip and 220m Along Strike