Canadian mineral exploration company Prosper Gold (TSXV:PGX) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network.
Canadian mineral exploration company Prosper Gold (TSXV:PGX) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network. Prosper Gold is focused on the Red Lake Mining District in Ontario, Canada. Management includes Peter Bernier and Dirk Templeman-Kluit, founders of Richfield Ventures Ltd. who were responsible for the discovery and subsequent sale of the multi-million-ounce Blackwater Gold deposit in British Columbia.
- 16,400 hectare land position within the Birch-Uchi greenstone belt, approximately 70 kilometers east of Red Lake
- Red Lake district has produced 30 million ounces of gold from 29 mines in the area
- Birch-Uchi greenstone belt hosts the Dixie Gold project (Great Bear Resources) and the Springpole project (First Mining Gold Corp.)
- The Golden Sidewalk property offers a favorable geological setting with all the attributes for economic gold deposits in the Red Lake district
- Management team includes Peter Bernier and Dirk Tempelman-Kluit, founders of the Richfield Ventures Corporation, which was acquired for C$550 million
- Golden Sidewalk property is accessible year-round through all-season logging roads
- Till sampling and airborne geophysics have been conducted on the Golden Sidewalk property with results expected in Q4 2020