Pilot Gold (TSX:PLG) reported its final drill results from its 2014 exploration program at its TV Tower project.
Pilot Gold (TSX:PLG) reported its final drill results from its 2014 exploration program at its TV Tower project in Turkey.
As quoted in the press release, highlights of results included:
- 0.30% copper (“Cu”) and 0.15 grams per tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”) over 235.8 metres (0.66 g/t gold-equivalent (AuEq1)) in KRD029C at the Hilltop porphyry target, including:
- 0.75% Cu and 0.22 g/t Au over 58.5 metres (1.51 g/t AuEq)
- 0.21% Cu and 0.46 g/t Au over 138.7 metres (0.82 g/t AuEq) in KRD021C at the Valley porphyry target, including:
- 0.26% Cu and 0.56 g/t Au over 69.4 metres (1.00 g/t AuEq)
- 0.41% Cu and 0.15 g/t Au over 97.8 metres (0.85 g/t AuEq) in KRD037 at the K2 gold oxide target, including:
- 1.10% Cu and 0.16 g/t Au (2.06 g/t AuEq) over 19.6 m
Pilot Gold president and CEO, Matt Lennox-King, said:
2014 was a breakthrough year at TV Tower. We discovered two copper-gold porphyry systems and released a maiden resource estimate at the KCD deposit. The property boasts incredible potential and gives Pilot Gold a strategic position in a rapidly advancing mineral belt. We plan to continue our dynamic exploration program in 2015 with a focus on delineating the porphyry and epithermal oxide gold systems, while continuing to explore widely across the property.