New to Gold Investing News: Nevada Sunrise Gold Corporation (TSXV:NEV)
Nevada Sunrise Gold Corporation (TSXV:NEV) was named to the 2015 TSX Venture 50, and holds interests in three quality exploration projects in Nevada, USA, including Kinsley Mountain in Elko County, the Golden Arrow project in Nye County, and the Roulette property in White Pine County.
- Quality gold properties in prolific gold mining jurisdiction of Nevada where mining infrastructure and services are well developed.
- Recently named to the 2015 TSX Venture 50; one of the exchange’s top market performers.
- Kinsley Mountain gold project includes a past-producing mine; and recent discovery of high-grade gold mineralization.
- Metallurgical testing at Kinsley Mountain resulted in a range of 89% to 95% total recovery and concentrate grades ranging from 98.6 to 312 g/t gold achieved.
- Proposed 2015 Exploration Program at Kinsley Mountain budgeted at US$2.0 million; up to 10,000m of RC and 1,000m of diamond core drilling.
- Golden Arrow has Measured and Indicated resource of 296,500 ounces Au and 4,008,000 ounces Ag contained in 12,172,000 tonnes at an average grade of 0.024 oz/t Au, and 0.33 oz/t Ag.
- Plan of Operations submitted for proposed exploration program at Golden Arrow.
- Testing on chips samples at recently acquired Roulette property returned significant gold values including 4.44 ppm gold over sample length of 3.30 metres; and 1.045 ppm gold over sample length of 2.64 metres.
- Roulette property near McEwen Mining and Freeport-McMoran properties – geophysical surveying and geochemical sampling planned in 2015.