Azincourt Uranium (TSXV:AAZ) announced it would be distributing the 68,350,000 common shares it received for selling its Peruvian uranium assets. The distribution date will be held on Friday October 3, 2014.
According to the press release:
A consulting fee is payable to Haywood Securities Ltd. by the Company in connection with the transaction, which Haywood has agreed to receive in shares of Macusani, amounting to 3,335,000 Macusani Shares. The balance of the 65,015,000 Macusani shares is to be distributed to the Company’s shareholders pursuant to the TSX Venture Exchange’s due bill trading policy. Pursuant to that policy, the Company announces that:
- the Record Date to determine shareholders of the Company entitled to receive Macusani Shares is September 17, 2014;
- the due bill trading date will be September 15, 2014 (two trading days prior to the Record Date);
- the payment or Distribution Date will be Friday, October 3, 2014;
- the ex-distribution date will be October 6, 2014 (the next trading day following the Distribution Date); and
- the due bill redemption date will be October 8, 2014 (the second trading day following the ex-distribution date).