Drilling continues to intersect significant high-grade zones of mineralization.
Foran Mining (TSXV:FOM) has announced initial results from four holes of the ongoing summer resource definition drill program at its McIlvenna Bay zinc-copper deposit in Saskatchewan.
These first four holes from the summer program are a continuation of the drilling from the 2018 winter program and target the central part of the deposit. Drilling continues to intersect significant high-grade zones of mineralization.
As highlighted in the press release:
- 9.46 percent zinc, 0.26 percent copper, 12.64 grams per tonne (g/t) silver, 0.14 g/t gold over 6.06 m from zone 2,
- Including: 11.83 percent zinc, 0.33 percent copper, 12.23 g/t silver, 0.19 g/t gold over 2.94m
- 7.88 percent zinc, 0.46 percent copper, 19.67 g/t silver, 0.25 g/t gold over 3.55m from zone 2
- Including: 10.59 percent zinc, 0.52 percent copper, 16.04 g/t silver, 0.27 g/t gold over 1.55m
- 2.25 percent copper, 0.49 percent zinc, 15.64 g/t silver, 0.43 g/t gold over 7.66m from the Copper Stockwork Zone (CSZ)