Copper

Regal Resources Inc. (CVE:RGR) reported the ongoing evaluation of the Patagonia project and has received new results from the Chalcocite target.

Regal Resources Inc. (TSXV:RGR) reported the ongoing evaluation of the Patagonia project and has received new results from the Chalcocite target.

The press release is quoted as saying:

A sequential leach test utilizing sulfuric acid then cyanide was recently completed on core holes BB-2, BB-3, BB-4 and BB6 to define the copper species and the potential leachability of the copper occurring within the chalcocite-enargite zone (the “Chalcocite Target”). Sulfuric acid leaching recovers most copper oxide species while the cyanide leach recovers much of the chalcocite copper.

Average recovery of copper from sulfuric acid was approximately 20% while the remaining 80% came from the cyanide leach. From visual inspection of the core, it is believed the bulk of the sulfide copper content recovered from leaching is chalcocite coating chalcopyrite.

Click here to access the entire press release

Featured

MARKETS

Markets
TSX20286.20+88.59
TSXV700.66-1.43
DOW31928.62+48.38
S&P 5003941.48-32.27
NASD11264.45-270.83
ASX7148.90+3.30

COMMODITIES

Commodities
Gold1866.56+12.88
Silver22.11+0.37
Copper4.31-0.03
Palladium2006.00+21.00
Platinum956.00+3.00
Oil110.26-0.03
Heating Oil3.68+0.03
Natural Gas8.84+0.09

DOWNLOAD FREE REPORTS

×