Weekend Unlimited Inc. (CSE:POT, FSE:0OS1, OTCQB:WKULF) announces that sales and distribution of its WKND! branded products has launched in Oklahoma.
Weekend Unlimited Inc. (“Weekend” or the “Company”) (CSE:POT, FSE:0OS1, OTCQB:WKULF) a lifestyle cannabis company, announces that sales and distribution of its WKND! branded products has launched in Oklahoma.
“We have done the groundwork in Oklahoma and put tremendous relationships in place, led by our sales team and our partnership with Ruby Mae’s, announced on September 17th, giving us reach to 250 cannabis retail stores” said Mr. Chris Backus, Weekend Unlimited President and CEO. “As we have previously mentioned, Oklahoma is a wide-open market with terrific potential and production of WKND! branded products has been completed so that we can deliver at the retail level.”
- WKND! Branded Product line in full sales mode in Oklahoma
- Branded products have been designed to meet market demand with features including:
- Higher amounts of THC to provide differentiation
- Innovative “Quicksticks” – package of eight 0.25-gram joints
- High quality ingredients to maintain one of the premium brand positions in the market
“This is a significant milestone for the Company, our Oklahoma sales team is made up of three experienced sales representatives now in the market with WKND! branded products, in addition to Ruby Mae’s sales channels,” added Mr. Backus. “The local team we have put in place has done tremendous work to understand the needs of the Oklahoma market, what consumers are looking for and we pride ourselves on the ability to be responsive and develop WKND! branded products that meet and exceed that demand.”
WKND! Branded Product Line for sale in Oklahoma:
WKND! Pre-roll Quicksticks
- WKND! pre-rolls are hand-rolled cone-shaped “Quicksticks.” These joints each contain 0.25-gram premium Oklahoma flower.
- WKND! Pre-rolls are made from the highest quality Oklahoma hybrid, indicas, and sativas. Each pre-roll is made with one-quarter gram of premium cannabis.
- Packaged in groups of 8 in our unique, pop-art-inspired tin, you’ll want to try WKND! Quicksticks for solo smoke sessions or for sharing with friends.
- WKND! is proud to launch its line of premium cannabis-infused edibles in Oklahoma.
- Crafted from the finest, most decadent Belgian chocolates and Oklahoma
- cannabis, the line includes WKND! Dark Chocolate Escape and WKND! Salted Dark Chocolate Escape. These chocolates include
- 100mg THC (25 mg per chocolate square) and are packaged in our unique,
- pop-art-inspired tin. You’ll want to try WKND! Dark Chocolate Escape.
- WKND! Escape Fruit Crystals are our unique take on cannabis-infused hard candies. Each tin contains five 20 mg (100mg total) hard candies in grape, mango, peach and tropical flavors.
- WKND! Escape Soft Crystals are our unique take on cannabis-infused gummies. Each tin contains 5 x 20 mg (100mg total) soft fruit crystals in grape, mango, peach and tropical flavors.
- All WKND! edibles are a perfectly delicious way to relax, create and enjoy!
WKND! Vape Cartridges
- Our new line of prefilled WKND! vape cartridges contain pure cannabis distillate with cannabis-derived terpenes.
- WKND! vape cartridges are available in our three proprietary flavors: Bliss, Escape and Now. Each is expertly crafted to express unique effects and flavors.
- All WKND! Vape cartridges work best with 3.16-volt batteries (available separately). Relax, create, enjoy!
“This branded product line illustrates our agility, building upon our Washington State experience and building toward a strong presence throughout Oklahoma and beyond,” added Mr. Backus.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Chris Backus, President & CEO, Director
Telephone: 1(236) 317-2812
About Weekend Unlimited Inc.
Weekend Unlimited is a lifestyle-based recreational cannabis company. The Company is developing premium products designed to deliver life’s highs, anytime, anywhere. With a presence in both the U.S. and Canada – and a unique entertainment and education division (Weekend Live!), Weekend Unlimited is well-positioned to launch and scale the brands that will define recreational cannabis. Learn more at www.weekendunlimited.com
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding future financial position, business strategy, use of proceeds, corporate vision, proposed acquisitions, partnerships, joint-ventures and strategic alliances and co-operations, budgets, cost and plans and objectives of or involving the Company. Such forward-looking information reflects management’s current beliefs and is based on information currently available to management. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “predicts”, “intends”, “targets”, “aims”, “anticipates” or “believes” or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases or may be identified by statements to the effect that certain actions “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. A number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause the actual results or performance to materially differ from any future results or performance expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of the Company including, but not limited to, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions and dependence upon regulatory approvals. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by securities laws.