Wildflower Brands (CSE:SUN, OTC:WLDFF, FWB:RSP) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s cannabis channel.
Wildflower Brands is a global cannabis company developing cannabis-based products to target the health and wellness markets. The company is operating a business model built around organic growth that encompasses R&D, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and retail outlets. Wildflower has developed multiple brands resulting in a number of revenue streams with presence in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. Recently Wildflower has secured a foothold in Canada’s retail cannabis space, acquiring premier cannabis retailer City Cannabis Corp earlier this year.
The acquisition of City Cannabis will allow Wildflower to secure distribution across western Canada, including the company’s three legal retail cannabis licenses. City Cannabis’ flagship store is located just outside of downtown Vancouver on Cambie street, a high-traffic area optimal for a retail location. Wildflower currently offers full-spectrum hemp CBD products in over 300 stores across the United States, with plans to expand into major chains moving forward.
Wildflower Brands’ company highlights include the following:
- Online sales have grown by 300 percent in the last year.
- Continued high monthly revenue performance over the last year.
- City Cannabis is the largest multiple retail legal cannabis operator to come out of British Columbia.
- City Cannabis is the largest legal cannabis retailer in British Columbia.
- Research sponsorship partner with Highmark Interactive.
- Developed three proprietary brands that are generating revenues across America (top three sources of revenues: Washington, California and New York states.)
- Wildflower Wellness is distributed through over 300 stores throughout the US.
- International expansion opportunity to Europe through Poland. Other target markets include Canada, South Korea and Japan.
- Wildflower holds licenses that cover manufacturing, distribution, cultivation, retail and delivery in the state of California and the city of Los Angeles.
- Global cannabis market to surpass $31 billion by 2021.
- Global wellness market reached $4.2 trillion in 2017.