Vencanna Ventures Inc. (CSE:VENI) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Cannabis channel.
Vencanna is working towards being a strategic capital provider for state compliant, early-stage vertically-integrated cannabis companies. Vencanna targets companies that operate in limited licensed jurisdictions or possess competitive advantages whether through scale, branding, and / or technical advances. Combining Vencanna’s access to deal flow through their deep global contacts along with the management team’s deal and investment experience, gives the Vencanna shareholder a unique investment opportunity.
Vencanna is focused on earlier stage, licensed, US-based, cannabis initiatives. Vencanna believes this is an attractive entry point, thereby enhancing the potential on the return of investment. Vencanna’s main investment thesis is to focus on companies with strong management teams with expertise throughout the value chain that operate in jurisdictions with barriers to entry such as limited licenses awarded within the state or local moratoriums on new operators entering the market to operate.
Vencanna’s company highlights include the following:
- Investing in vertically-integrated cannabis companies in markets with barriers to entry with limited licensing opportunities.
- Invest in opportunities that will offer superior returns over an expected time period of two to three years.
- Strategic relationship in place with TGS National / Jushi Inc. one of the first vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis franchisors within North America.
- Management team brings over 100 years of combined experience in various sectors.
- A Board consisting of cannabis pioneers.
- Management and insiders own approximately 19 percent of the fully diluted shares outstanding (and 12% of the basic shares outstanding).