Primo Nutraceuticals provides infrastructure and seed-to-sale services to licensed tenant cannabis growers in Washington state. The company owns a four-acre property in the Okanogan Valley in Washington state as well as senior water rights for the land. The property hosts a 10,000-square-foot greenhouse, which has been leased to a tenant grower. Primo Nutraceuticals is currently building out two additional 10,000-square-foot greenhouses on the property and intends to expand its land package by at least six acres.
The company has also entered the US hemp market in Oregon through its subsidiary Worm Casting Farms Inc., which owns a hemp production and processing license along with 10 acres of farmland. Primo Nutraceuticals intends to build a 5,000-square-foot extraction facility on the property that is expected to be operational by early 2020.
In addition to its turnkey solutions model, Primo Nutraceuticals is developing a line of premium products and consumer packaged goods to become a leader in the international cannabis supply market. To date, the company has partnered with the Thrive Wellness brand to bring premium hemp and natural health products to North America and has acquired a proprietary CBD-blended tincture with three recipes for anxiety, energy and sleep. Primo Nutraceuticals is looking to add the Grounded CBD brand, which was featured on CBC’s “Dragons Den,” to its brand portfolio.
Primo Nutraceuticals company highlights include the following:
- Turnkey infrastructure solutions for cannabis producers.
- Primo Nutraceuticals provides seed-to-sale and ancillary services for its tenants.
- Option to purchase an additional six acres of prime growing land in the Okanogan Valley.
- Tenant already in place in a fully constructed 10,000-square-foot growing facility.
- Primo Nutraceuticals is a senior water rights holder on its property in Washington.
- Potential expansion into the hemp industry.
- Potential expansion into other states and the Canadian cannabis market.
- Partnership with MCOA in place with $1 million in financing received so far.
- Management notably holds 95 percent of the company shares.