INDIVA (TSXV:NDVA) has been mentioned in an article published by WeedReader regarding why Jeff Sessions rescinding the Cole Memo makes Canada the perfect place to invest into Cannabis.
According to the author, the cannabis industry in Canada is not only a much safer alternative for investors then United States, but also more profitable.
The article describes Indiva, an Ontario-based cultivator that just raised over $23 million and is now increasing its production to a sizeable 40,000 square feet which is receiving significant attention from domestic and international investors.
The article further talks about R&D being a major factor for investment in producers like Indiva.
“The Canadian market is based around federally licensed producers, meaning that both LPs and patients have been given the right to produce and consume medical marijuana at the federal level,” said Indiva CEO Niel Marotta.
To read the full article, click here.
Click here to connect with INDIVA (TSXV:NDVA) to receive an Investors Presentation.
TerrAscend Corp. (“TerrAscend” or the “Company”) (CSE: TER) (OTCQX: TRSSF), a leading North American cannabis operator, today announced Jason Ackerman Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman of TerrAscend, Keith Stauffer Chief Financial Officer, and Jason Wild Chairman, will participate in three upcoming conferences:
- Cowen’s 3rd Annual Boston Cannabis Conference, a virtual event taking place November 30-December 2 , 2020. Jason Ackerman will participate in a panel, U.S. MSOs: The West, on November 30, 2020 at 10:25 a.m. ET . Management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference.
- 2020 Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Cannabis MSO Summit, a virtual event taking place on December 15-16, 2020 . Jason Ackerman is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on December 16 th at 1:00 p.m. ET . To register for the fireside chat: Click Here
- 23 rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference, a virtual event taking place January 11-15, 2021 . Jason Ackerman is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on January 14, 2021 at 2:45 p.m. ET . Management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference. To register for the fireside chat: Click Here
The Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE”) has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Neither the CSE nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Aurora strategically positioned within two of the largest legal cannabis markets outside of Canada
- Agreement with Israeli leader Cantek provides access to Israel’s drugstore channel
- Finished product is co-branded under Aurora and Cantek brands
NYSE | TSX: ACB
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (the “Company” or “Aurora”) (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), the Canadian company defining the future of cannabinoids worldwide, announced today it has entered into a strategic Supply Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Cantek Holdings (“Cantek”), one of Israel’s leaders in the medical cannabis field.
ARCOLOGY NETWORK ACHIEVES MAJOR TECHNICAL MILESTONES TOWARD POTENTIAL COIN OFFERING
Codebase Ventures Inc. (“Codebase” or the “Company”) (CSE:CODE)(FSE:C5B)(OTCQB:BKLLF) is excited to announce that the Company’s holding, Arcology, a cluster-computing powered AI blockchain ecosystem with unlimited scalability, is exploring a potential coin offering, following the results of its first Testnet where the Arcology team achieved major product development milestones
DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Aurora Cannabis, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey on behalf of investors that purchased Aurora Cannabis, Inc. (NYSE: ACB) securities between February 13, 2020 and September 4, 2020 (the “Class Period”). Investors have until December 1, 2020 to apply to the Court to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the lawsuit.
Click here to participate in the action.