In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Chemesis International Inc. Receives Puerto Rico Hemp Cultivation & Production License
- Pure Global Receives Oils Sales License from Health Canada
- Nextleaf Solutions Announces Health Canada Standard Processing Licence Issued to Nextleaf Labs
- Heritage Announces Cannabis Purchase Agreement with Weed Me
- 1933 Industries Adds to its Cannabis Portfolio in Nevada with the Exclusive Launch of Blonde™ Cannabis
- TILT Holdings Announces Ticker Symbol Change to “TLLTF” on OTCQB Exchange
- CannabCo to launch Odourless Cannabis to the Canadian market, a global first
- Blox Labs (CSE:BLOX), Now Trading as Sire Bioscience (CSE:SIRE), Acquires Milestone Industrial Hemp Production License for Leamington Facility
- Yield Growth Signs Definitive Agreement with Peak Performance Products for National Distribution in Canada
- Valens Announces 5 Year White Label Cannabis Infused Beverage Contract with Iconic Brewing Company’s Cannabis Division
- High Tide Announces Opening of 1st KushBar Location Bringing its Total to 25 Branded Retail Cannabis Stores across Canada
- Nutritional High International Announces Distribution Partnership With PurBlend Science
- TransCanna Signs Binding Agreement with Lyfted Farms Inc.