In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Khiron Receives First Colombian Authorization to Commercialize High-THC Cannabis for Domestic and Export Sales
- Heritage Announces Health Canada Approval for Additional Extraction Rooms at Fort Erie
- Heritage Announces Zenabis Contracts
- Flower One Partners with Kiva Confections, Leading California Edible Producer
- High Tide Selected to Manage Cannabis Retail Store in West Edmonton Mall
- Isracann Biosciences Receives Land Use & Facility Approvals from Israeli Land Authority and Amends Warrants