Cannabis Big News Roundup: Khiron Launches Kuida Brand in the US, Acreage Holdings Announces Agreement to Acquire Compassionate Care, Relevium Launches LeefyLyfe™ Organic Hemp Products in the US Foundation of New Jersey,
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Acreage Holdings Announces Agreement to Acquire Compassionate Care Foundation of New Jersey
- Ontario Pharmacists and Avricore Health Partner to Expand HealthTab™ in Community Pharmacies and Enhance Patient Care
- Pure Global Receives Health Canada Approvals for 12 Cultivation, Processing, and Extraction Rooms
- Cardiol Therapeutics Announces Clinical Steering Committee for Phase 2 International Trial in Acute Myocarditis Using CardiolRx(TM) 100
- Khiron to be Exclusive Latin American Provider to Project Twenty21, Europe’s Largest Medical Cannabis Study with 20,000 Patients
- Geyser Brands Awarded Cannabis Research License from Health Canada
- Redfund Capital Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Sunshine State Tea
- Relevium Launches LeefyLyfe™ Organic Hemp Products in the US
- Nextleaf Solutions Granted Two Patents for Industrial-Scale Extraction of CBD and THC
- Yield Growth Signs Definitive Agreement to Distribute Organic Mushroom Coffees in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia
- Khiron Launches Kuida Brand in the US, Begins First Sales
Highly experienced leader strengthens newly expanded health and wellness; beverage and natural products company with decades of consumer packaged goods expertise
Diversified health and wellness; beverage and natural products company, BevCanna Enterprises Inc. ( CSE:BEV , Q:BVNNF , FSE:7BC ) (“ BevCanna ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce that leading consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) executive Melise Panetta has been appointed to the role of President of the expanding company.
Nextleaf Solutions Ltd. (CSE: OILS) (OTCQB: OILFF) (FSE: L0MA) (“Nextleaf”, “OILS”, or the “Company”), the world’s most innovative cannabis processor, is pleased to announce the initial order of Nextleaf’s Rapid Emulsion Technology by OILS™ (“Rapid”) THC and CBD to cannabis-infused beverage manufacturer, BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (“BevCanna”).
With this initial order, Nextleaf’s Rapid concentrate becomes one of BevCanna’s preferred ingredients, available for use in both their brands and their partner brands. Rapid is Nextleaf’s patent pending delivery technology.
Both locations expand access to the state’s widest-ranging inventory of medical cannabis products for Central Florida patients
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) (“Trulieve” or “the Company”), a leading and top-performing cannabis company based in the United States announced today the opening of two brand-new Central Florida dispensaries. The new Clearwater and Tampa locations mark the Company’s 81 st and 82 nd nationwide, respectively, widening patient access to Florida’s largest and broadest assortment of high-quality medical cannabis products.