Mettrum Health Corp. (TSXV:MT.V) is a vertically integrated provider of Canadian-grown cannabis products. Mettrum holds three licenses to produce and sell medical cannabis under Canada’s Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR). One of the country’s first licensed medical cannabis producers, the company has three licensed facilities in Ontario with an annual production capacity of approximately 12,000 kilograms. Mettrum Originals, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mettrum, is Canada’s pioneer hemp producer and distributor under the Industrial Hemp Regulations (Canada) issued pursuant to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada).
- 3 facilities licensed Under MMPR – Bowmanville (2), Creemore
- 1 facility licensed to produce and sell industrial hemp products – Barrie
- Currently licensed to produce 3,550 kilograms per annum, with a built capacity of 6,000 kilograms; ability to expand to 12,000 kilograms in current facilities, with total expansion potential of 26,000 kilograms
- More than 6,100 registered clients as of February 23, 2016.
- Continued robust referral and patient registration growth with more than 1,550 referring physicians
- Insider ownership of approximately 27 percent
- Healthy balance sheet with Cash and Cash Equivalents of approximately $11 million as of December 31, 2015