Technology Platform for Cannabis Consumers and Businesses
MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB:MSRT) is one of the cannabis industry’s largest and fastest growing technology platforms and its consumer-facing mobile app is available in every regulated medical and recreational cannabis market in the United States. The platform reached 1 million registered users in early 2017. The company is focused on further increasing its user acquisition through an enhanced website design targeting both cannabis consumers and businesses.
- Leading technology platform for cannabis industry with over 1,000,000 registered users.
- Targeting the regulated cannabis market which is projected to grow from $6.7 billion in 2016 to $22.6 billion by 2021 according to ArcView Market Research.
- Anticipated growth in platform user base and revenue over 2017-2018 as medical or adult-use cannabis laws take effect in California, Florida, Nevada, Massachusetts, and several other states.
- Offers businesses strategic advertising opportunities with access to a growing consumer base.
- 22,000+ shareholders (including growers, dispensary owners and industry professionals); over $15 million raised to date through offerings.
- Strong cash position and no debt.
- Planning to apply to list on a major US stock exchange.
- Affiliated with thought leaders in the cannabis industry, including the National Cannabis Industry Association and ArcView Group, the largest accredited investor network focused on the cannabis industry.