High Carbon Flake Graphite for the Worldwide Market.
Eagle Graphite Incorporated (TSXV:EGA) owns the only natural flake graphite production facilities located in western North America. The Black Crystal quarry and processing plant, 35km west of Nelson, British Columbia, is production-ready with permits and a 5-year quarry plan in place.
The Black Crystal facility is the only graphite producer operating in the burgeoning electric vehicle market of western North America. The quarry host material is naturally well-suited to low-energy, low environmental impact processing that in turn produces high-purity graphite flake products for use in both conventional and emerging industries.
- First mover advantage with existing infrastructure and permits.
- Experienced management team closely involved with the Black Crystal graphite quarry for more than a decade.
- Quarry permits in place; substantial expansion of permits possible without Environmental Assessment.
- Simple, proven conventional processing plant with graphite easily liberated.
- Light environmental footprint with no acidic tailings. High carbon flake ranging from 94% to 99% purity.
- Preliminary results show exceptional reversible capacity for lithium-ion battery anodes.
- Offtake agreement in place with demand exceeding current production capacity.
- Strategic location for electric vehicle demand from western North America and Asia.