Developing Resource Projects in Emerging Markets
Carlyle Commodities (CSE:CCC) is a resource exploration and development company focused on acquiring, financing and developing growth-stage exploration projects that offer substantial upside. Carlyle Commodities’ flagship Cecilia gold-silver project is located in Sonora, Mexico approximately 40 kilometers southwest of Agua Prieta. The project is drill-permitted and comprises 7,739.4 hectares that have returned top rock chip and grab samples of 133.7 g/t gold and 335 g/t silver.
Carlyle Commodities also owns five projects in British Columbia, including its Sunset volcanic massive sulfide (VMS) cobalt–copper–zinc project, located only two hours drive from Vancouver, British Columbia, which was used as the company’s qualifying transaction. Carlyle’s other four BC projects are vanadium properties along the coast of British Columbia: Blackie, Peneece, Porcher and Star. Each property is located near major shipping routes and ports which could aid in delivering a finished product to foreign markets and end-users. The properties also host historical exploration work providing the company with additional exploration potential moving forward.
In August 2020, Carlyle Commodities entered into two mineral property option agreements with private company United Mineral Services Ltd, which is affiliated with Hunter Dickinson Inc. Under the Mack Option Agreement and Jake Option Agreement, Carlyle has the right to earn a 50 percent working interest in the Mack copper-molybdenum-gold project and Jake gold properties by completing US$400,000 in drilling and surveys.
Moving forward, Carlyle Commodities is exploring the potential of expanding its portfolio of resource projects, with particular focus on the precious metals markets.
Carlyle Commodities’ Company Highlights
- Flagship Cecilia gold-silver project is located in Sonora, Mexico and includes multiple drill targets across approximately 80 km2
- Rock chip and grab sample highlights from the Cecilia project include 133.7 g/t gold and 335 g/t silver
- Strong and committed management team with proven success in raising capital, making exploration discoveries and creating significant shareholder value
- A deal flow pipeline where the Carlyle team is actively reviewing other precious metal exploration projects of merit with a focus on the Americas, targeting the closing of additional deals in 2020
- World-Class grade and tonnage with an exploration focus on projects that offer both high-grade and tonnage
- A clean capital structure with approximately 20 million shares outstanding, most held by experienced resource investors offering prospective investors good value and significant upside potential
- Has a strategic partnership with United Mineral Services for the Mack copper-molybdenum-gold project in Dease Lake and Jake drill ready porphyry copper-gold project in North-central British Columbia.