Tungsten Exploration and Development in Portugal
Blackheath Resources Inc. (TSXV:BHR) has an extensive portfolio of exploration and development stage tungsten projects that includes five of the top seven past-producing tungsten mines in Portugal. Portugal is a global leader in tungsten production and home to one of the world’s largest tungsten mines: the Panasquiera Mine.
Blackheath Resources’ main focus is advancing the Covas Tungsten Project in northern Portugal. Blackheath also has options for 100% interests in four other past-producing tungsten and tin projects in the region including Borralha, Bejanca, Vale Das Gatas and Adoria.
The March 2015 Resource Estimate on Covas includes 449,800 MTUs WO3 indicated mineral resource and 767,100 MTUs WO3 inferred mineral resource based on 2,211,000 tonnes at an average grade of 0.35% WO3.
- Mining-friendly jurisdiction of Portugal.
- Portfolio of past-producing tungsten properties.
- March 2015 Maiden Resource Estimate of 449,800 MTUs WO3 indicated mineral resource and 767,100 MTUs WO3 inferred mineral.
- Borralha 2014 drill program results included assay intervals of 0.18% WO3 over 62 metres and 0.24% WO3 over 29 metres.
- Work programs are underway or planned at all five properties.