Vertically-Integrated, Multi-State Cannabis Operation
This 4Front Ventures profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*
4Front Ventures (formerly Cannex Capital Holdings Inc.) (CSE:FFNT; OTCQX:CNXXF) is well on its way to becoming a leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis company specializing in boutique cultivation, extraction and manufacturing as well as brand development, distribution and retail. Cannex has its roots in Washington State where it owns the assets of Northwest Cannabis Solutions (“NWCS”), one of the largest and most profitable cultivators and processors in the state. But with the recent announcement of its intended transaction with 4Front Holdings LLC, leading experts in the retail, and important licensing and regulatory side of the cannabis business, Cannex will be expanding operations into Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. In addition to existing retail dispensaries in these important states, 4Front also brings additional cultivation and processing facilities in Illinois and Massachusetts on top of a very experienced team.
“This is an exciting and transformational step as 4Front and Cannex come together to realize our common objective of building a premier cannabis business focused on operational excellence and integrity across the value chain,” said Josh Rosen, CEO of 4Front. “The operations and leadership that Cannex has demonstrated in Washington, one of the most competitive cannabis markets in the world, are unlike anything I’ve seen in the industry. Leo and his team have developed an amazing set of skills and capabilities that we look forward to transferring to 4Front’s existing portfolio, as well as using to capitalize on new opportunities we develop together.”
4Front Ventures Company Highlights
- Transformational acquisition of 4Front allows immediate expansion into Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania;
- Near-term M&A expansion opportunities into California, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona.
- Pending license applications in Ohio, Arkansas and Connecticut.
- Industry-leading yields of over 400 grams per square feet at Washington facilities.
- Cannex strategic tenant, NWCS, is largest producer and processor in Washington.
- NWCS grows, produces and sells top-selling Washington flower brands as well as the top edible and derivative products in the state.
- NWCS has developed 16 leading brands and distributes over 300 SKUs to more than 300 Washington retail dispensaries.
- Gotham Green’s $32 million investment gives Cannex exceptional balance sheet strength.
- Management and insiders have significant ownership stake.
*Disclaimer: This profile is sponsored by 4Front Ventures (CSE:FFNT; OTCQX:CNXXF). This profile provides information which was sourced by the Investing News Network (INN) and approved by 4Front Ventures, in order to help investors learn more about the company. 4Front Ventures is a client of INN. The company’s campaign fees pay for INN to create and update this profile.
INN does not provide investment advice and the information on this profile should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. INN does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company profiled.
The information contained here is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of securities. Readers should conduct their own research for all information publicly available concerning the company. Prior to making any investment decision, it is recommended that readers consult directly with 4Front Ventures and seek advice from a qualified investment advisor.