Revive Therapeutics (CSE:RVV) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s life sciences channel.
Revive Therapeutics is a life sciences company working to develop treatments for rare disorders and infectious diseases. The company is focused on developing IP and treatments for infectious diseases while also leveraging compounds like psilocybin to develop new treatments and therapies. Revive Therapeutics is also developing a portfolio of cannabis-based IP with a focus on autoimmune hepatitis and ischemia.
Revive Therapeutics recently announced it was exploring the use of the drug bucillamine as a potential novel treatment for infectious diseases including influenza and the side effects of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The company has applied for a provisional patent with the US Patent and Trademark Office entitled “Use of Bucillamine in the Treatment of Infectious Diseases”.
Revive Therapeutics’ company highlights include the following:
- Secured a patent relating to the use of bucillamine in the treatment of gout
- Applied for a provisional patent with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office entitled “Use of Bucillamine in the Treatment of Infectious Diseases”
- Owns a portfolio of four patents regarding cannabinoid delivery systems, including one specific to the treatment of autoimmune hepatitis
- Received orphan drug status from the US FDA for CBD in the treatment of autoimmune hepatitis
- Received orphan drug status from the US FDA for bucillamine in the treatment of cystinuria
- Acquired Psilocin Pharma Corp, a drug development company specializing in the development of psilocybin-based formulations
- Developing psilocybin-based compounds currently in the preclinical stage leveraging unique delivery mechanisms
- Filed provisional patent applications for novel psilocybin delivery systems including tablets, oral compositions, hard-shell capsules, gumdrops, oral strips and sublingual and buccal administration.