In case you missed it, here is this week’s cannabis big news roundup.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s cannabis big news roundup:
- Khiron is First Company Authorized to Extract High THC Medical Cannabis in Colombia
- Ignite International Brands Closes Licensing Agreement With Namaste’s CannMart
- Stanislaus County Approves the Licensing of the Daly Building for TransCanna by a Unanimous Vote
- The Valens Company Launches White Label Cannabis-Infused Beverages In Canada
- Heritage Cannabis Announces Advancement of Joint Venture with Empower Clinics in the United States
- Cardiol Therapeutics Receives Health Canada Approval for Phase 1 Study of its Pharmaceutically Produced Cannabidiol (CBD) Formulation