Bold Ventures (TSXV:BOL) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Bold Ventures is a Canadian resource and development company working to advance its precious metals and base metals projects in Ontario, Canada. The company currently has the option to earn a 100% interest in two gold projects and a 50% interest in a third gold project all located in northwestern Ontario. In addition to these, Bold has staked a number of claims located around Ontario’s “Ring Of Fire”. These claims are subject to an earn-in agreement with a subsidiary of Dundee Corporation that gives them the option to earn up to a one-third interest in the company’s Ring Of Fire project.
In addition to the Ring Of Fire project, Bold Ventures currently is earning 100 percent interest in both the Farwell gold and base metals project and the Wilcorp gold project. The company and its joint venture partner are also earning a 50 percent interest in the Traxxin gold project. Bold Ventures carries a 10 percent interest in the Black Horse Chromite Resource and a 40 percent working interest in “all other metals” within the Koper Lake project.
Bold Ventures’ company highlights include the following:
- Bold Ventures team features technical advisors and experts with over 175 years of combined experience, including Canadian Mining Hall of Fame inductee Mac Watson
- Portfolio of polymetallic projects provides Bold Ventures with diverse exposure to a number of commodities including gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc and chromite
- Interpretation of exploration surveys conducted on the Farwell property have revealed three target areas, the Tundra Gold Horizon, the Koala Gold Area and the Farwell Sulphide Zone
- 2016 Traxxin Gold discovery and 2017/18 diamond drilling outlined significant gold mineralization and was acquired in a joint venture with a local First Nation
- Social licence is a high priority with Bold Ventures management.
- Ontario ranked 2nd-most friendly province in Canada according to the 2019 Fraser Institute Survey of Mining Companies Bold Ventures’ Farwell Project