IDM Mining announced its final underground drilling results from the 2018 season at the miner’s Red Mountain gold project.
IDM Mining (TSXV:IDM, OTCQB:IDMMF) announced its final underground drilling results from the 2018 season at the Red Mountain gold project, located 15 kilometers east of Stewart, British Columbia. The company received assays from 40 underground core holes that targeted multiple zones for resource expansion, conversion and exploration.
Highlights are as follows:
- U18-1337: 8.52 meters averaging 6.41 grams per tonne (g/) gold (Au) and 39.48 g/t Ag in SF zone step-out to north
- U18-1341: 97.0 meters averaging 1.16 g/t Au including 4.50 meters averaging 5.59 g/t Au in Smit zone down-dip step-out
- U18-1347: 85.00 meters averaging 1.57 g/t Au including 14.05 meters averaging 3.60 g/t Au in Smit zone down-dip step-out
- U18-1348: 29.50 meters averaging 12.10 g/t Au and 3.29 g/t Ag, including 1.50 meters averaging 177.83 g/t Au and 23.03 g/t Ag in JW/Smit zone
- U18-1361: 9.82 meters averaging 65.13 g/t Au and 313.09 g/t Ag including 1.74 meters averaging 277.06 g/t Au and 1,442.02 g/t Ag in new Lacasse zone
- U18-1361: 69.0 meters averaging 3.76 g/t Au and 21.60 g/t Ag, including 18.50 meters averaging 9.07 g/t Au and 24.18 g/t Ag in AV zone expansion hole
- U18-1366: New Preef Zone Discovery: 7.40 meters averaging 2.49 g/t Au and 5.46 g/t Ag in massive pyrite mineralization
- U18-1367: 6.0 meters averaging 36.43 g/t Au and 1.10 g/t Ag including 1.50 meters averaging 133.69 g/t Au and 2.45 g/t Ag in exploration hole between Marc and 141 zones
- U18-1368: New Biggie zone discovery: 0.70 meters averaging 6.57 g/t Au and 32.75 g/t Ag located 250 meters east of the Marc zone
- U18-1369: 168.50 meters averaging 0.78 g/t Au, including 1.93 meters of 9.20 g/t Au and 1.00 meters of 11.74 g/t Au in Smit zone down-dip step-out