Datametrex AI Limited (TSXV:DM) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Technology channel.
Datametrex is a technology-focused company that acquires or partners with organizations developing best-in-class, disruptive technologies. Datametrex then scales and positions these companies for long-term growth and value creation before spinning them out into stand-alone public entities.
Datametrex’s wholly-owned subsidiaries, Nexalogy and Canntop, utilize artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to provide data to businesses and government agencies, as well as the cannabis industry. With Nexalogy,Datametrex is working on numerous government contracts and has completed its first milestone for the Canadian Department of Defense’s Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) program. The company is also a vendor for the US federal government.
The company also provides secure data transfers that utilize blockchain technology through its investee company, Graph Blockchain Inc. (CSE:GBLC). The company is working with numerous major multinational companies and their subsidiaries, including IBM (NYSE:IBM), Samsung (KRX:005930), LG (KRX:066570), Hyundai (KRX:005380) and the Canadian Ministry of Trade and Agriculture.
Datametrex’s company highlights include the following:
- Over three billion social media users worldwide.
- Global social media analytics market to reach $16.37 billion by 2023.
- Global cannabis market to reach $57 billion by 2025.
- One patent granted and another pending approval in the US and Canada.
- C$1 million in contracts secured to date.
- Vendor to the US federal government, which spent approximately $85 billion on technology in 2018.
- Working towards securing a 12-month, $1 million contract with Canada’s Department of Defense.
- Investee company, Graph Blockchain, has partnerships and agreements with IBM, Samsung and LG.
- Led by an experienced team of operators and capital market professionals.
- Management notably holds 30 percent of company shares.