Upland Software (NASDAQ:UPLD) has announced the release of a new Cloud Cost Management capabilities delivered through its ComSci ITFM solution.
As quoted in the press release:
The new expanded module builds upon its powerful cloud compute capabilities by providing greater visibility into the consumption and cost of cloud services, and by delivering an enhanced user experience.
“Our ComSci managed services approach to ITFM delivers an exceptional experience for customers who need to produce a deeper level of cost transparency within their organization,” said Robert Bracco, Director of Upland ComSci. “ComSci’s comprehensive cloud services capabilities establishes a leadership position in ITFM when it comes to insights and chargeback related to cloud services costs.”
ComSci’s latest release:
- Provides the CIO and CFO with detailed and intuitive insights into cloud costs
- Offers deeper insights into usage and ensures proper alignment of cloud services to consumers
- Delivers more granular details into vendor billing
- Defines a simple, yet intuitive, Bill of IT for cloud services
- Facilitates the implementation of chargeback for cloud-based service offerings
“With cloud computing becoming a more significant portion of IT, organizations are demanding more insight into their cloud services spend,” said Mounir Hilal, Chief Customer Officer and SVP of Upland’s Project and IT Management product family. “Upland’s investment in ComSci’s Cloud Cost Management capabilities provides actionable insights into these costs via best-in-class customer experience.”