WALTHAM, MA–(Marketwired – Jul 28, 2016) – CloudLock®, the leading Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Cloud Cybersecurity Platform, today reported that the company closed Q2 2016 with its 19th consecutive quarter of record revenue. Worldwide technology leader Cisco, also announced its intent to acquire the company for $293 million in cash and assumed equity … Continued
WALTHAM, MA–(Marketwired – Jul 28, 2016) – CloudLock®, the leading Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Cloud Cybersecurity Platform, today reported that the company closed Q2 2016 with its 19th consecutive quarter of record revenue. Worldwide technology leader Cisco, also announced its intent to acquire the company for $293 million in cash and assumed equity awards. The transaction is scheduled to close in the first quarter of Cisco’s fiscal year 2017.
“With Cisco announcing their intent to acquire CloudLock, and our continued, accelerated momentum of technology innovation and forward-thinking integrations, this quarter was one of the most exciting in the company’s history. We’ve come a long way, and are very excited for this new chapter in CloudLock’s growth as we look forward to our future as a member of the Cisco family,” said Gil Zimmermann, CEO and co-founder at CloudLock.
With analysts underscoring the criticality of CASB solutions as part of a security program this quarter, CloudLock continued to deepen its investment in the innovation of its technology. Known to invest heavily in research and development, the company announced new threat analytics, powered by its next generation machine learning capabilities. With actionable visualization and anomaly detection, customers gain additional insight to zero in on suspicious behavior and pinpoint true threats across their entire cloud environment. CloudLock also expanded the security for ServiceNow offering encryption and support for managed service providers as well as announced support for Amazon Inspector, enabling security orchestration across user behavior and data-related incidents in Amazon EC2 environments.
This quarter, the company announced it achieved FedRAMP agency-sponsored in process status, the first CASB to do so, demonstrating its continued commitment to securing CloudLock products and services, and it’s ongoing investment in working with Federal and Defense organizations with the strictest security requirements of their technology partners.
Partnerships and Integrations
- Joined VMware Mobile Security Alliance, expanding intelligent cybersecurity orchestration to EMM
- Achieved IBM PartnerWorld’s Ready for IBM Security Intelligence validation to integrate with IBM Security products, offering advanced incident detection threat management
- Earned Advanced Technology Partner in the AWS Partner Network
Industry Recognition and Thought Leadership
- CloudLock CyberLab released their Q2 2016 cybersecurity report, The Explosion of Apps: 27% Are Risky, unveiling their Cloud Application Risk Index (CARI)
- The company was named #5 in Boston Business Journal’s 2016 list of fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts
- CloudLock CTO and co-founder Ron Zalkind shared insight into the growing cybersecurity market in MassTLC 2016 State of the Technology Economy Report
- CloudLock CFO Rachael McCarthy was named the winner for Boston Business Journal’s CFO of the Year 2016 Award (Small Company)
- The company was named a finalist in the 2016 Cyber Security Awards for the Best Security, Innovative Product and Vulnerability Management categories
- CloudLock was named 2016 MassTLC Technology Leadership Awards finalist in the categories of CEO of the Year, CTO of the Year, and Innovative Technology of the Year – Security
CloudLock is the cloud-native CASB and Cloud Cybersecurity Platform that helps organizations securely leverage cloud apps they buy and build. CloudLock delivers security visibility and control for SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and IDaaS environments across the entire enterprise in seconds. Founded by Israeli Elite Cybersecurity Military Intelligence experts, the company delivers actionable cybersecurity intelligence through its data scientist-led CyberLab and crowdsourced security analytics across billions of data points daily. CloudLock has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest growing security product company in the U.S. and by Glassdoor as one of the top 3 best places to work in the U.S. Learn more at www.cloudlock.com.