3 Sixty Secure Corp (CSE:SAFE) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Technology and Cannabis channels.
3 Sixty Secure Corp is a multinational security management and services company specializing in consulting, guarding and transportation across a range of industries in both the public and private sector. The company is the only seed-to-sale security management provider for Canada’s cannabis industry, and also provides security services to the mining, oil and gas, non-core policing, and secure infrastructure sectors.
3 Sixty’s customized security solutions include detailed security audits, risk assessments, security management tools, security training and analysis. 3 Sixty Secure clients in the growing legal Canadian cannabis industry include more than 60 licensed producers and government-run entities such as the Ontario Cannabis Store and the BC Liquor Distribution Branch. The company also provides critical infrastructure protection across all sectors in Canada, including pipelines, bridges, government buildings, facilities, transportation corridors, and other vital assets across the world–whether it be mitigating terrorist activities, armed conflict and/or environmental threats.
Upcoming catalysts in the near term for 3 Sixty Secure include the acquisition of a leading cannabis consulting service provider and going public. The company’s plan to build out additional revenue streams includes expansion into the United States in 2019, with a goal of reaching $100 million in revenue for the year.
3 Sixty’s company highlights include the following:
- Management with decades of experience in law enforcement, the Canadian military and security.
- Canada’s only seed-sale security services company.
- More than 250 employees and a fleet of over 60 vehicles
- Manages about 30 million sq. ft. of patrolled area
- Security team currently transporting up to C$250m in product per month.
- More than 75 retail licensed applicants, more than 60 producer sites and more than 500 consulting customers.
- Clients include Ontario Cannabis Store, and BC Liquor Distribution Branch
- Strategic partnered with industry-leading integrated security solutions provider Avante Logixx.
- Recommended by the Government of Quebec.
- Diversified into security services in multiple industries; full suite of services allows company to value add and reduce customer costs.