Resource Big News Roundup: Carube Discovers High-Grade Cu-Ag Mineralization at Main Ridge; Pancon to Acquire New Ni-Co-Cu Project near Timmins; Sojourn Exploration Signs Non-Binding LOI to Sell Willoughby Property
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) continued its trend from last week and steadily rose. On Friday, after the fourth straight weekly gain, the market rose due to an increase in oil prices. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, dropped over the course of the week, but opened strong on Friday.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Carube Discovers High Grade Copper-Silver Mineralization at Main Ridge
- Trevali Announces Preliminary Q4-2018 Production Results and Provides 2019 Production and Cost Guidance
- Copper Fox Reports Large Areas of Disseminated Copper-Molybdenum Mineralization at Mineral Mountain
- ePower Metals Identifies Three New Mineralized Zones on Panther Creek with Grades of up to 30.8% Copper, 17.49 g/T Gold and 0.40% Cobalt
- Pancon to Acquire New Ni-Co-Cu Project near Timmins, Consolidating Its Dominant Position in Emerging Montcalm Battery & Energy Metals District
- MGX Minerals Announces Successful Commissioning of Alberta Oilsands Wastewater Treatment System
- Lithium Chile Plans Second Program for Additional T.E.M and Follow Up Drilling on The Turi Prospect
- Berkwood Discovers 3 Large Graphite Outcrops and Completes Phase 4 drilling
- New Age Metals Updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate 2,867,000 PdEq Measured and Indicated Ounces, with an additional 1,059,000 PdEq Ounces in the Inferred Classification River Valley Platinum Group Metal Deposit, Sudbury, Ontario
- NextSource Materials Receives Conditional Approval for Global Environmental Permit for Molo Graphite Project
- SRG Graphite Announces That Its On-site Metallurgical Laboratory Has Achieved Its First 95% Graphite Samples
- Goldplay Outlines Five New Exploration Targets at the San Marcial Project in Mexico
- Red Pine Drills 11.95 g/t Gold Over 4.44 Metres (True Width) at its Wawa Gold Project
- Silver Viper Drills 13.3m (6.0m Estimated True Width) Averaging 6.42g/t Gold Equivalent From New Discovery at La Virginia Gold-Silver Project, Sonora, Mexico.
- Great Panther Silver Provides 2019 Production and Cost Guidance for Mexican Operations
- Sojourn Exploration Inc. Signs Non-Binding Letter of Intent to Sell Willoughby Property to Strikepoint Gold Inc.
- Nexus Gold Enters Into Letter of Intent For Exploration Financing Of New Pilot Project
- Great Bear Drills 1,600 g/t Gold over 0.70 m at 150 m Depth in Hinge Zone, Dixie Project (51.29 ounces per tonne over 2.30 feet)
- White Gold Corp to Acquire QV Gold Project from Comstock Metals Ltd; Includes 230,000 Oz Gold Inferred Resource on the VG Deposit Contiguous to the White Gold Property & High Priority New Targets