In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) rose on gains in energy and finance. On Friday, the index rose due to a lift in oil prices. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, steadily dropped over the week.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Deer Horn Announces Partnership with Prominent First Nation Entrepreneur to Explore Northern BC and Advance First Nations Social and Economic Independence
- Silver Viper Identifies New Targets for Drilling at La Virginia Gold-Silver Project, Prepares for Helicopter-borne Magnetic and Radiometric Survey
- Tarku identifies new Gold targets on its Apollo Project
- Silver Spruce Fieldwork Continues to Expand Drill Target Areas and Identify New Veins at Pino de Plata
- Great Panther Reports First Quarter 2019 Production Results