New to Silver Investing News: Southern Silver Exploration Corp. (TSXV:SSV), focused on acquisition, exploration and responsible development of potential major mining ventures in Mexico and New Mexico.
Investment Highlights include:
- Cerro Las Minitas Property, Durango, Mexico
- New financial backing
- Two new high-grade silver-lead-zinc discoveries at the Cerro Las Minitas Project, located within the Faja de Plata, or belt of silver, in Durango, Mexico with a cumulative strike length of 800m and maximum drilled depth of 600m.
- Both deposits are open along strike and at depth which, together with multiple additional underexplored high grade polymetallic occurrences on the property, point to further upside.
- Potential near-term production scenarios with an eye to resource growth
- Opportunities to explore and develop both small and large-scale mining scenarios
- Oro gold and copper project in southwestern New Mexico:
- Cu-Au porphyry project within a productive porphyry belt poised for discovery
- Widespread zone of porphyry/skarn alteration confirmed by recent drilling