North American Palladium Ltd. (TSE:PDL,NYSE:PAL) reports financial results and operational updates for the second quarter.
North American Palladium Ltd. (TSX:PDL,NYSE:PAL) reports financial results and operational updates for the second quarter.
The press release is quoted as saying,
- Production of 46,971 ounces of payable palladium at a cash cost1 of US$335 per ounce;
- Realized palladium price of US$751 per ounce, giving an operating margin of US$416 per ounce, and total operating margin of US$20 million for the palladium produced;
- Revenue of $51.4 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $15.4 million;
- Net income of $5.4 million, or $0.03 per share; and
- Increase in credit facility with the Bank of Nova Scotia, from $30 million to $60 million.