Alpha Minerals Announces Largest Accumulation of Off-scale Mineralized Intervals on Patterson Lake South
Alpha Minerals Inc. (TSXV:AMW) and its joint venture partner, Fission Energy Corp., released drill results from the R390E zone at the Patterson Lake South property. Hole PLS13-053 intersected 18.9m of off-scale (>9999 cps) mineralization, which is the widest, largest accumulation of discrete off-scale mineralized intervals in any drill hole on the property to date.
As quoted in the press release:
PLS13-053 Drilling Highlights include:
- 15m step out west of PLS13-038 extends strike length of R390E zone to 30m
- 67.0m of basement mineralization in two zones, separated by only 3.5m of barren rock
- Upper zone (66.0m – 116.5m) with 17.4m total off-scale radioactivity in several discrete intervals including 8.9m of continuous off-scale (>9999 cps) (95.5m – 104.4m)
- Lower zone (120.0m – 136.5m) with 1.5m of off-scale in two discrete (>9999 cps) intervals
- PLS13-053 Up-Hole Triple Gamma Log is attached at the end of the news release.