In an interview with CEO.CA, Medallion Resources Ltd. (TSXV:MDL) CEO Don Lay talked about Medallion’s roll back in conjunction with a private placement offering. To listen to the interview, click here.
Medallion Resources Ltd. (TSXV:MDL, OTCQX:MLLOF) is focused on becoming a low-cost producer of industrially important rare earth elements (REEs) from Monazite. Monazite is available as a by-product from existing mineral sands mining sources. Medallion Resources is pursuing monazite purchasing agreements, and processing partnerships, and plans to build a rare earths processing facility in North America.
- REEs are recognized as important industrial commodities.
- Monazite feedstock contains a good distribution of magnetic materials which are driving the bulk of the revenue in current REE markets.
- Building a redundant supply chain by acquiring more than one supply source outside of China from existing stockpiles and mining operations.
- Well-understood metallurgical requires no mining or a high purity input, translating to a low capital cost project with low operating costs.
- A well-respected, talented management and technical team with wide industry depth.