Western Copper and Gold Corporation was among the companies making big news in the resource industry this week.
In resource news this week, Western Copper and Gold Corporation (TSX:WRN, NYSE AMERICAN:WRN) announced the company had significantly increased the size of the resource at the company’s wholly-owned Casino copper-gold project. The increased resource estimate at Casino now includes approximately 6.6 million ounces of inferred gold in the measured and indicated categories in addition to 3.3 billion pounds of copper in the measured and indicated categories.
In related resource industry news…
- Brixton Metals Drills 13.9m of 435 g/t Ag, 0.96 g/t Au in Hole #1 and 7.7m of 492 g/t Ag, 2.1 g/t Au in Hole #3 at its Hog Heaven Project
- Comet Resources Reports Excellent Graphite Grades Achieved from Initial Metallurgical Test Work at Springdale
- Sienna Resources Intersects Additional Nickel-Copper-PGE Sulfide Mineralization at Its Slattberg Ni-Cu-PGE Project in Sweden
- Carlyle Announces Property Option Agreement with Riverside Resources Inc. for The Cecilia Gold-Silver Project in Sonora, Mexico
- Amex Drills Bonanza Grade Hole of 44.22 g/t Au over 9.10 m in PE-20-171 and 9.75 g/t Au over 10.45 m in PE-20-173 at Perron
In the cannabis industry, RAMM Pharma proudly announced it had received approval from Peru’s Ministry of Health to sell Epifractán™ 2 percent in pharmacies throughout the country. Epifractán™ is an oral solution that delivers a pharmaceutical formulation of highly-purified, plant-derived cannabidiol, formulated and manufactured at RAMM Pharma’s state-of-the-art GMP certified facility.
In related cannabis industry news…
- Nextleaf Solutions Granted Second Patent for Production of THC Prodrug with Psychedelic Medicinal Potential