Global lithium process developer, Lithium Australia NL (ASX:LIT) has today released a new investor presentation entitled “DISRUPTIVE LITHIUM CHEMICAL PRODUCTION TO FUEL THE NEW INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION” which can be found on the LIT website.
Global lithium process developer, Lithium Australia NL (ASX:LIT) has today released a new investor presentation entitled “DISRUPTIVE LITHIUM CHEMICAL PRODUCTION TO FUEL THENEW INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION” which can be found on the LIT website. The presentation covers the company’s recent advances including:
- Goal to establish low-cost lithium chemical production with tests imminent on Pilbara Minerals Limited (ASX:PLS) spodumene from the Pilgangoora deposit;
- Working towards resource security;
- Australian government support for LIT’s research;
- The portable power revolution;
- How processing change creates a paradigm shift;
- LIT’s 100% owned Sileach™ process;
- Successful pilot testing of the Sileach™ process;
- The path to commercial production;
- Critical partnerships and de-risking commercialization;
- Strategic positions in the global hotspots; and
Eligible shareholders, being those on the register on 5 October 2016, can participate in the Company’s development by subscribing to LIT’s current Share Purchase Plan which has an anticipated closing date of 7 November 2016. This program gives shareholders the opportunity to purchase stock at a discount to market and without brokerage charges.
LIT recently invested in MetalsTech Limited (MTC) to gain exposure to lithium pegmatites in Canada. A prospectus for listing on the ASX is planned for the near future and LIT shareholders will have a priority entitlement to the offer.
LIT continues to advance it graphite portfolio towards a public listing in which LIT shareholders will receive a priority entitlement.
Connect with Lithium Australia NL (ASX:LIT) to receive an Investor Presentation.