21C Metals (CSE:BULL;FWB:DCR1;OTC:DCNNF) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
21C Metals is an exploration company that specializes in the acquisition and development of copper/cobalt and palladium projects. These metals are critical to the electric vehicle industry, where there is a shortage of palladium needed for catalytic converters. Cobalt is increasingly becoming an integral metal in EV batteries and the associated electrical charging stations.
21C Metals’ 992-hectare palladium property is located in northern Ontario, approximately 90 km west of Sudbury. Drilling has previously been conducted on the property, with a 43-101 compliant resource estimate of 11.1m tonnes of ore grading at 1.46 g/T PdEq. The company’s flagship Tisova copper-cobalt property is comprised of two mineral concessions: 327 hectares of concessions located in the Czech Republic, and another 7,710 hectares of mineral concessions located in Germany. The property is optimally located, with several electric vehicle plants located within 150 kilometers.
21C Metals’ company highlights include the following:
- Providing an ethically-sourced option for cobalt end-users.
- Extensive exploration history at Tisova property.
- Tisova property is strategically located within 150 kilometers of several EV battery plants.
- Grades of 0.69 percent cobalt, 17.1 percent copper, 3.7 g/t gold and 178 g/t silver have been recovered.
- Reportedly produced 560,000 tonnes of copper ore between 1959 and 1973.
- Led by strong and experienced management team, advisory board and board of directors.