Milpo/Votorantim Earn 61% Interest in its Bongará Zinc Project, Peru, reports Solitario

- April 3rd, 2015

Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corp. (TSX:SLR) announced that Votorantim Metais and its successor in interest, Compañía Minera Milpo S.A.A. have earned a 61% interest in Solitario’s Bongará Zinc Project in Peru.

Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corp. (TSX:SLR) announced that Votorantim Metais and its successor in interest, Compañía Minera Milpo S.A.A.  have earned a 61% interest in Solitario’s Bongará Zinc Project in Peru.

As quoted in the press release,

Votorantim completed all the conditions necessary to earn its interest and Solitario now holds a 39% interest in the project.  As previously announced (November 13, 2014), Votorantim and Milpo entered into an agreement for Milpo to buy Votorantim’s interest in the Bongará project and Milpo’s Board of Directors approved the purchase in the fourth quarter of 2014.  Milpo is 51% owned by Votorantim with the remaining 49% of Milpo publicly owned.

Click here for the full Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corp. (TSX:SLR)press release

 

Tags

Leave a Reply