Emerita Resources (TSXV:EMO) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Emerita Resources is a resource exploration company developing mineral properties in Spain. Through a joint venture with Grupo Aldesa, a major Spanish construction firm, Emerita owns a 50 percent interest in the Plaza Norte zinc project located in the Reocin mining district in northern Spain. The Plaza Norte project is adjacent to the past-producing Reocin mine, which produced approximately 62 million tonnes grading 11 percent zinc and 1.4 percent lead.
Together with Grupo Aldesa, Emerita is currently conducting a drilling program at Plaza Norte to develop a NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate on the property. Emerita intends to continue drilling on the property while working towards a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for the property. In addition to Plaza Norte, Emerita Resources is also in the process of acquiring two additional properties in southern Spain: Aznalcollar and Paymogo.
Emerita Resources’ company highlights include the following:
- Cantabria region includes an industrial port and excellent rail and road network.
- Partnership in place with Aldesa, a major Spanish construction and infrastructure firm with international operations.
- Plaza Norte project is adjacent to the past-producing Reocin mine and hosts mineralization extensions from the mine.
- Property comes with an extensive historical database and numerous high-grade intercepts.
- Drilling underway with results expected in the near term.
- PEA development is planned.
- Acquisitions underway for two additional properties in Spain.
- Knowledgeable management team with a wealth of experience in exploration across the globe.
- Management holds approximately 12 percent of the company’s shares.