VMS Ventures Provides Update on Reed Mine Reserves and Resources

- April 1st, 2015

VMS Ventures (TSXV:VMS) provided an update on mineral reserves and resource estimates at the Reed mine, which began commercial production in April 2014. The mine is 70 percent owned and operated by Hudbay Minerals (TSX:HBM) with VMS owning the remaining 30 percent.

VMS Ventures (TSXV:VMS) provided an update on mineral reserves and resource estimates at the Reed mine, which began commercial production in April 2014. The mine is 70 percent owned and operated by Hudbay Minerals (TSX:HBM) with VMS owning the remaining 30 percent.

The Reed mine commenced commercial production in April, 2014 and achieved full production in the second quarter of 2014. In 2014 the mine produced 415,736 tonnes at a grade of 2.50 % copper, 1.58 % zinc, 0.74 g/t gold and 9.04 g/t silver.
The Reserve and Resource tables below are stated at 100% and VMS holds a 30% joint venture interest.

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 9.37.01 AM

Click here to read the VMS Ventures (TSXV:VMS) press release

See this press release on Marketwire

Leave a Reply