Invictus MD Strategies Corp. (CSE: IMH; OTC: IVITF; FRA: 8IS) has entered into an agreement with Canaccord Genuity Corp. and Eventus Capital Corp. as co-lead underwriters, pursuant to which the underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought-deal private-placement basis, 9.1 million units of the company at a price of $1.65 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds to the company of $15,015,000.
The company has agreed to grant the underwriters an overallotment option to purchase up to an additional 1,365,000 units at the offering price, exercisable in whole or in part at any time for a period of 48 hours prior to the closing of the offering. In the event the overallotment option is exercised in full, the aggregate gross proceeds of the offering will be $17,267,250.
Each unit will comprise one common share of the company and one-half of one common share purchase warrant. Each warrant will be exercisable to acquire one common share for a period of 18 months following the closing date of the offering at an exercise price of $2.35 per warrant share. In the event that the company’s daily volume-weighted average share price on the Canadian Securities Exchange (or such other stock exchange the company may be trading on) is greater than $3.75 for 10 consecutive trading days, the company shall, within five days thereafter, issue to the warrantholders a written notice advising of the accelerated expiry of the warrants, which shall not be more than 30 days after the mailing date of such notice. Net proceeds from the offering will be used for expansion plans for the company’s assets and for general working capital purposes.
Closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about March 2, 2017. The offering is in the form of a bought-deal private placement (i) in Canada to accredited investors within the meaning of National Instrument 45-106 and other exempt purchasers in such provinces of Canada, as agreed upon by the issuer and the underwriters; (ii) in the United States in accordance with exemption to the registration requirement under applicable United States securities law; and (iii) outside Canada and the United States on a basis which does not require the qualification or registration of any of the common shares, warrants, warrant shares of the company.
Click here to connect with Invictus MD Strategies Corp. (CSE: IMH; OTC: IVITF; FRA: 8IS).
UPCOMING DEC. 1 DEADLINE: Pawar Law Group Announces a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Aurora Cannabis Inc. – ACB
Pawar Law Group announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of shareholders who purchased shares of Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) from February 13, 2020 through September 4, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”). The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Aurora Cannabis Inc. investors under the federal securities laws.
The Israeli cannabis market is picking up with a new supply deal from a Canadian producer.
Also this week, new data showed sales of Canadian cannabis edible products may be stalling.
The Israeli cannabis market is picking up as a Canadian producer announced a new supply deal in the country.
Also this week it was shown the sales of Canadian cannabis edible products may be stalling, according to new data.
Portnoy Law Firm: Credit Acceptance Corporation, Aurora Cannabis, Inc., and Loop Industries, Inc. Investors Have Limited Amount of Time Before Class Action Deadline
The Portnoy Law Firm advises investors that class action lawsuits have been filed on behalf of investors in the following publicly traded companies. Shareholders interested in taking an active role in these cases have until the deadlines indicated below to petition the court. There is no cost or obligation to you. See below for more information on these cases.
Credit Acceptance Corporation investors (NASDAQ: CACC); December 1, 2020 deadline, click here to join .
Khiron Plans to Launch Its Zerenia Medical Cannabis Clinic Strategy in Mexico; Applauds Mexican Senate Approval of Legislation for Cannabis in Mexico
- On November 19 , the Mexican Senate passed comprehensive adult-use cannabis legalization, moving Mexico towards becoming one of the few countries to legalize cannabis nationally
- On March 31, 2020 , the Company entered into an agreement with Tecnologico de Monterrey , the leading university in Mexico , to educate physicians across Latin America , in advance of the impending regulations in Mexico
- To date, close to 550 LatAm physicians have obtained their diploma accrediting completion of Khiron’s medical education program
- The Company plans to deploy its ZereniaTM medical cannabis clinics and telehealth strategy in Mexico , building on the success of its vertical integration strategy in Colombia
- Expanding the Zerenia clinic strategy will build on the Company’s Colombia knowledge and proven distribution capabilities, with rapid telehealth service adoption and over 5,600 medical cannabis scripts filled to date
- Mexico represents one of the largest potential markets for medical cannabis in the world and is anticipated to reach $1.2bn USD by 2028 (Prohibition Partners).
- Company to release Q3 2020 financials and host webcast on Tuesday, December 1st
Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (“Khiron” or the “Company”) (TSXV: KHRN ), (OTCQX: KHRNF), ( Frankfurt : A2JMZC), a vertically integrated cannabis leader with core operations in Latin America and Europe welcomes the passing of adult-use cannabis legislation by the Mexican Senate, which moves the country closer to a legalized cannabis market, and towards provision for medical cannabis products. Khiron has had a presence in Mexico since 2018 and has been working with doctors and medical institutions to develop a deep understanding of the market.