FinCanna (CSE:CALI) has been profiled in an article published by CannabisFN (CFN) Media Group regarding the company’s progress in leading the charge in California’s licensed medical market. Describing FinCanna as a “royalty company specifically focused on the legal medical cannabis market,” the article also highlighted the company’s focus in developing a licensed medical cannabis campus in Coachella, California as part of their move to stay within the medical market.
The article also addressed the company’s response to the recent memo from US Attorney General Jeff Sessions. “FinCanna Capital and many other industry experts believe that the Sessions memo could actually pave the way to greater progress. In particular, the memo could create an impetus for members of both political parties to unify in efforts to create a clear federal policy further in support of the licensed medical cannabis industry.”
Lastly, the article discussed the company’s investment in Cultivation Technologies Inc (CTI). Under the terms of their investment, Fincanna will receive a royalty of 10 percent of CTI’s revenue from the Coachella facility and 50 percent of the profits from CTI’s interim extraction facility.
To read the full article, click here.
Click here to connect with FinCanna (CSE:CALI) for an Investor Presentation
TerrAscend Corp. (“TerrAscend” or the “Company”) (CSE: TER) (OTCQX: TRSSF), a leading North American cannabis operator, today announced Jason Ackerman Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman of TerrAscend, Keith Stauffer Chief Financial Officer, and Jason Wild Chairman, will participate in three upcoming conferences:
- Cowen’s 3rd Annual Boston Cannabis Conference, a virtual event taking place November 30-December 2 , 2020. Jason Ackerman will participate in a panel, U.S. MSOs: The West, on November 30, 2020 at 10:25 a.m. ET . Management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference.
- 2020 Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Cannabis MSO Summit, a virtual event taking place on December 15-16, 2020 . Jason Ackerman is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on December 16 th at 1:00 p.m. ET . To register for the fireside chat: Click Here
- 23 rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference, a virtual event taking place January 11-15, 2021 . Jason Ackerman is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on January 14, 2021 at 2:45 p.m. ET . Management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference. To register for the fireside chat: Click Here
The Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE”) has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Neither the CSE nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Aurora strategically positioned within two of the largest legal cannabis markets outside of Canada
- Agreement with Israeli leader Cantek provides access to Israel’s drugstore channel
- Finished product is co-branded under Aurora and Cantek brands
NYSE | TSX: ACB
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (the “Company” or “Aurora”) (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), the Canadian company defining the future of cannabinoids worldwide, announced today it has entered into a strategic Supply Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Cantek Holdings (“Cantek”), one of Israel’s leaders in the medical cannabis field.
ARCOLOGY NETWORK ACHIEVES MAJOR TECHNICAL MILESTONES TOWARD POTENTIAL COIN OFFERING
Codebase Ventures Inc. (“Codebase” or the “Company”) (CSE:CODE)(FSE:C5B)(OTCQB:BKLLF) is excited to announce that the Company’s holding, Arcology, a cluster-computing powered AI blockchain ecosystem with unlimited scalability, is exploring a potential coin offering, following the results of its first Testnet where the Arcology team achieved major product development milestones
DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Aurora Cannabis, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey on behalf of investors that purchased Aurora Cannabis, Inc. (NYSE: ACB) securities between February 13, 2020 and September 4, 2020 (the “Class Period”). Investors have until December 1, 2020 to apply to the Court to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the lawsuit.
Click here to participate in the action.