DOJA is a cannabis lifestyle brand that will feature a range of curated handcrafted strains ideally suited for Canada’s emerging recreational market. DOJA’s fully owned subsidiary, Northern Lights Marijuana Company, is a licensed producer under Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR). DOJA has once again been featured in InvestmentPitch Media, highlighting there prospects on building a cannabis lifestyle brand.
Watch video here
Click here to connect with DOJA Cannabis Company to receive an Investor Presentation.
Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CRON) (TSX: CRON) (“Cronos Group” or the “Company”), an innovative global cannabinoid company, today announced that Mike Gorenstein, Executive Chairman, is scheduled to speak on a panel at the Cowen 2020 Boston Cannabis Conference on Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 9:20 a.m. EST.
For more information regarding the Cowen 2020 Boston Cannabis Conference please visit: https://www.cowen.com/conferences-and-events/3rd-annual-boston-cannabis-conference/
INVESTOR ALERT: ROSEN, AN INVESTOR RIGHTS LAW FIRM, Encourages Aurora Cannabis Inc. Investors to Seek Counsel Before Important December 1 Deadline in Securities Class Action; Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Contact Firm – ACB
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE:ACB) between February 13, 2020 and September 4, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”), of the important December 1, 2020 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Aurora investors under the federal securities laws
TerrAscend Corp. (“TerrAscend” or the “Company”) (CSE: TER) (OTCQX: TRSSF), a leading North American cannabis operator, today announced Jason Ackerman Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman of TerrAscend, Keith Stauffer Chief Financial Officer, and Jason Wild Chairman, will participate in three upcoming conferences:
- Cowen’s 3rd Annual Boston Cannabis Conference, a virtual event taking place November 30-December 2 , 2020. Jason Ackerman will participate in a panel, U.S. MSOs: The West, on November 30, 2020 at 10:25 a.m. ET . Management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference.
- 2020 Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Cannabis MSO Summit, a virtual event taking place on December 15-16, 2020 . Jason Ackerman is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on December 16 th at 1:00 p.m. ET . To register for the fireside chat: Click Here
- 23 rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference, a virtual event taking place January 11-15, 2021 . Jason Ackerman is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on January 14, 2021 at 2:45 p.m. ET . Management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the conference. To register for the fireside chat: Click Here
The Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE”) has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Neither the CSE nor its Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Aurora strategically positioned within two of the largest legal cannabis markets outside of Canada
- Agreement with Israeli leader Cantek provides access to Israel’s drugstore channel
- Finished product is co-branded under Aurora and Cantek brands
NYSE | TSX: ACB
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (the “Company” or “Aurora”) (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), the Canadian company defining the future of cannabinoids worldwide, announced today it has entered into a strategic Supply Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Cantek Holdings (“Cantek”), one of Israel’s leaders in the medical cannabis field.