CB2 Insights is a cannabis solution provider aiming to develop an international presence in the world of medical cannabis treatment. The company intends to promote the use of medical cannabis through real-world evidence derived from its clinical operations. The company is currently focussed on its Canna Care Docs brand, which provides cannabis evaluation and education to patients across the United States.
CB2 Insights currently operates 28 clinics across 12 states. The company generated approximately $11 million in revenue in 2018, with the goal of achieving $20 million in revenue the following year. In addition to the company’s Canna Care Docs brand, CB2 Insights also owns two additional cannabis brands: Sail and TokeIn. Sail is a clinical practice management tool that enables data collection functionality for operators, while the TokeIn platform offers a suite of analytical tools that can help dispensaries increase revenue and customer loyalty.
CB2 Insights’ company highlights include the following:
- Global cannabis market expected to reach US$146.4 billion by 2025.
- US CBD market projected to reach $22 billion by 2022.
- Canna Care Docs in 28 clinics across 12 US states.
- Patient retention rate up to 80 percent.
- Annual recurring revenue of approximately $200 per patient.
- Total revenue of $11M in 2018.
- M&A strategy to increase revenues to $20 million in 2019.
- Sail and TokeIn technology platforms licensed to clinics and retailers, among others.
- Sekar and Qureshi bring a wealth of healthcare experience and protocols to the cannabis industry.