BevCanna is a leader in the emerging cannabis beverages market, which is expected to be legalized in Canada in October, 2019. The company develops and launches innovative cannabinoid-infused beverages that target the next generation of cannabis consumer. BevCanna is also exploring brand acquisitions, strategic partnerships and joint ventures as it expands its business operations.
BevCanna’s initial commercialization strategy will focus on penetrating the California cannabis market, an industry expected to generate $50 billion by 2026. The company intends to target California through regulated retail outlets, offering a range of water-soluble powders and drink mixes. Once BevCanna has established itself in California, the company expects to expand nationally across the United States following the federal legalization of cannabis.
BevCanna’s company highlights include the following:
- The global cannabis-infused beverage market is expected to grow to US$4.46 billion by 2025.
- BevCanna builds and acquires compelling infused beverage brands and provides full white-label solutions for B2B clients.
- BevCanna’s executive team has unparalleled experience creating, branding, bottling and distributing wellness and recreational beverages that resonate with consumers on a global scale.
- BevCanna retains the rights to a spring water aquifer in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia; providing a pristine, alkaline base for infused beverages. This provides capacity for 1,165 liters of premium Canadian alkaline spring water per minute.
- BevCanna has an exclusive supply partnership with Nextleaf Solutions for water-soluble cannabinoids in Canada
- BevCanna retains the exclusive rights to infuse Trace Beverages’ proprietary plant-based mineral formulation with cannabinoids in Canada and the US.
- BevCanna has developed proprietary technology to create water-soluble cannabinoid powders, which will be commercialized through California’s recreational cannabis channels in 2019
- The company has also applied for standard processing, research and outdoor cultivation licenses through Health Canada.
Aion Therapeutic Inc. (CSE: AION) (” Aion Therapeutic ” or the ” Company “) today announced that it has retained KCSA Strategic Communications (” KCSA “), a leading New York City -based communications firm.
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) (“Trulieve” or “the Company”), today announced the closing of its previously announced marketed public offering of 5,000,000 subordinate voting shares in the United States and Canada (the “Offering”) at a public offering price of C$50.00 per share ( $39.63 per share after giving effect to the conversion rate published by Bloomberg at 4:30pm ET on April 7, 2021 to convert Canadian dollars to U.S. dollars). In connection with the closing of the Offering, the underwriters exercised in full their option to purchase an additional 750,000 subordinate voting shares. As a result, the gross proceeds from the Offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by Trulieve, were C$287.5 million (or $227.9 million after giving effect to the conversion rate denoted above).
The Offering was conducted through a syndicate of underwriters led by Canaccord Genuity, as sole book-running manager, and included Cormark Securities Inc., as co-lead manager, as well as ATB Capital Markets Inc., Echelon Wealth Partners Inc., Eight Capital and PI Financial Corp. All of the shares in the Offering were sold by Trulieve. Trulieve intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering primarily to fund Trulieve’s business development and for general working capital purposes.
Ayurcann Holdings Corp. ( CSE: AYUR ) (the “ Company ” or “ Ayurcann ”), is pleased to announce that the Company intends to complete a non-brokered private placement (the “Financing” ) of up to 2,645,503 units (the “Units” ) at a price of $0.189 per Unit. Each Unit will consist of one common share ( “Common Share” ) of the Company and one-half of a common share purchase warrant ( “Warrant” ), with each whole Warrant entitling the holder to acquire one additional Common Share at an exercise price of $0.38 per Common Share for a period of 36 months from the closing date ( “Closing Date” ) of the Financing, for gross proceeds of up to $500,000 .
The Company will have an option, prior to the closing date, to upsize the offering with the sale of an additional 25% of Units, accounting to aggregate proceeds of up to $625,000.
Lobe invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors and analysts to attend its real-time, interactive presentation at the Emerging Growth Conference
Nextleaf Solutions Receives Amendment to Standard Processing Licence to Allow for Direct to Province Sales
Nextleaf Solutions Ltd. (CSE: OILS) (OTCQB: OILFF) (FSE: L0MA) (“Nextleaf”, “OILS”, or the “Company”), the world’s most innovative cannabis processor, is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nextleaf Labs Ltd. (“Nextleaf Labs”), has received an amendment to its existing Standard Cannabis Processing Licence from Health Canada (the “Amendment” or the “Amended Licence”) that authorizes the sale of cannabis extracts, edibles, and topical products, directly to provincially-authorized distributors and retailers across Canada.